Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thank You Mrs. Kelly and 3B

I had the great opportunity to meet with class 3B today. I told the kids about Kelly Quinn’s Secret Cooking Club and read the first chapter. They were good listeners and enthusiastic questioners…some of them were tough.
I explained blogging and gave them this address. I hope they’ll visit me.

To all you 3Bers,
Thanks for having me in your class today. Like we talked about, you can leave me a comment by clicking on the link below. If you want to leave your name, only give your first name (you know, internet security and all…). If you want to write a review of one of your Summer Reading List books, and email it to me, maybe I'll post it here. You can send me an email at the address above: CallaghanCindy@gmail.com. Check with your parents first, of course.

Visit again, Ellie and Evan might try their hand at some summer blogging.

From, Mrs. Callaghan
PS - Only 14 days of school left, Bulldogs!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Mrs. Callaghan! I saw the website in school today at in 3b.I thoughti'd say hi and congratulate you.
    --Gina---

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for you--this should be a fun (and sometimes greulling) 18 month journey. Child audiences are great, but they can be tough--kids will as the questions that adults think but might be too polite to ask. --Jo (from the WIPs)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5A is so much better(best) 5A is for 5 Awsome

    ReplyDelete