Sunday, May 31, 2009

Review of ETERNAL







ETERNAL is a YA vampire love story by Cynthia Leitich Smith. I was familiar with her Leitich Smith because her blog "Cynsations" (cynthialeitichsmith.blogspot.com) she has the best agent/editor interviews, and writing links, but I had never read any of her stuff. I have only one question for myself:
Why did I wait so long? ETERNAL was so good. I read it in 3 sittings over 2 days. I didn't want to put it down becasue I was so worried about Miranda and Zachary, the main characters. Interestingly, the story is told from both of their view points, alternating chapters. The last time I saw this attempted, it crashed and burned. In ETERNAL, it totally works.

In my opinion, it's appropriate from 12 years old on up. Even Moms will like it. Especially moms who like TWILIGHT....you know who you are. I'm planning on loaning it to my nieces and purchasing TANTALIZE asap.


1 comment:

  1. I'm a huge Twilight fan, so I'm going to give Eternal a try. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete