Wednesday, June 3, 2009

List of My Favorite Detectives Part 1 of 4

I'm type A and I love crime drama. We type As love lists. As a writer I like characters. These many loves have driven me to make a list of some of my favorite TV detectives.
Since there are so many this may take several installments, which I'll do by category. Today's grouping is "TV Detectives Who Aren't Really Detectives".

Richard Castle from Castle. A new comer to the TV Detective block, but he's made an impressive start. One of the many things I love about him is that he's a writer...he's a writer doing field research with the cops and he gets to help solve the crimes. Move over Miley Sirus, because that's 'the best of both worlds.'


Shawn Spencer played by James Roday from Psych. This show was original, but now has many copy cats ie: Mentalist. Spencer is not a detective...actually, he's not even really a psychic, but he investigates crimes...really well.

Harm Rob from JAG, played by David James Elliott. Another show with really good chemistry. He's technically a lawyer, but he makes the list because in these shows lawyers have to do a lot of investigating.

Tomorrow's category will be: Detectives That Make Ultra-Geeky Things Look Cool.

2 comments:

  1. HI Cindy, I can't remember did Harm and the girl (she becomes a Colonel) ever get together? -Sal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm embarrased to say that I'm not even sure myself. I think I went to college at the end of the season. But, I'll find out.

    ReplyDelete