Monday, June 15, 2009

Last Installment of Awesome TV Detectives

Our last category is SOOOOOO COOOL.

Ed Lane, the bald guy from Flashpoint, is played by Hugh Dillon. Ed can talk anyone off a ledge at gun point with only four minutes left in the show. (Actually, I love the whole cast of FP.)

Seeley Booth played by David Borearaz (Bones) - What kind of name is Seeley, but who cares? The chemistry of the whole cast of this show is awesome.

Let's face it, David Caruso (above) is the King of Coolsville. He can't be left off my list because my girls love him as Heratio Caine. They don't know him as John Kelly from NYPD Blue. Check out this NYPD picture. I chose it because of Rick(y) Schroeder who I sat next to at a NY Yankees game in 1977. (That was the same game that Dave Winfield gave me a ball.)

Arron Hotchner: Thomas Gibson from Criminal Minds. More serious character, more serious show.

Anthony DiNozzo: Michael Weatherly from NCIS. You've gotta admit, as crass as he is, he is very funny. (No, Mark Harmon is not cooler.)


Hands Down, The Coolest TV Cop EVER is Elliot Stabler, Christopher Meloni from Law and Order SVU. I have Chris pegged to play Kelly Quinn's father in the movie...not that one is being made, but IF one were being made, it would be him....of course, he would play opposite moi as Mrs. Quinn.

No comments:

Post a Comment