Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Some things I say to myself:

As my own best friend, I tell myself things. Recently, I've noticed that I'm saying some things (to myself) alot.

1. That guy/chick should get pulled over for driving like that.
2. You've gotta be KIDDING me...
3. That's one weird dude.
4. It is what it is.
5. No. Freakin. Way.
6. I'll let it cook and think about it later.
7. Verrrry interrresting....
8. THAT could be a great character.
9. I've gotta write that down. (Then, I don't and I forget what it was.)
10. I should make a list...

3 comments:

  1. yes, and for me....
    11) What's his/her story?
    12) Not sure I would've gone with that look...
    13) What was I going to do?
    14) I forgot to call and make a hair appointment. (for 4 weeks now!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree with all 10! I also ask myself "What happened to MY edit function!?"!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..."Is your filter broken?" is another goodie

    ReplyDelete